You may be familiar with using Talent Assessments during your hiring process (no? Learn more here), but what about the talent you already have?
What if you could uncover what makes each of your team members tick, and peer into a crystal ball that could tell you:
- Their leadership aptitude and style
- How to set them up for success and growth
- The best way to motivate and manage any given individual
- What will keep your best employees engaged and growing WITH your organization?
- Whether they’ll be happiest as your next rising star, or in the wings
While we don’t have a crystal ball, we DO have a proven method of helping organizations cultivate the full potential of their current teams.
Increase Employee Engagement with Talent Assessments
Productive employees create more profitable organizations. And the key to productive employees is simple: job satisfaction.
Yet many organizations struggle to get it right, focusing all of their attention on organization-wide initiatives and missing the opportunities at the individual level.
Sagency’s evaluation tools help you understand your team members’ capacity, measuring various qualitative and quantitative metrics, including:
- Soft skills
- Behavioral type
- Motivational profile
- and more …
Using these tools allows management to create strategies, training, and individual development plans that increase employee satisfaction, resulting in greater productivity and long term growth.
Stronger Managers, Stronger Teams
Poor management is the number one reason for employee turnover. It’s an expensive problem… Luckily, there is a solution:
People in leadership positions are rarely given feedback on how their colleagues and employees view them, and are rarely asked to reflect on how they view themselves.
Utilizing behavioral and soft skills assessments allows managers to understand how they influence the people around them, giving them a window into how they can…
- Cultivate more effective teams
- Coach and develop their employees
- Communicate with individuals throughout the organization
- Develop leadership skills that allow them to grow their careers as well
With clarity, managers can more easily align company resources and employees with business strategies to foster growth.
Other Useful Applications:
- Performance Management
- Individual Development Plans
- Leadership Development
- Executive Search
- Executive Coaching
- Organizational Development
- Performance Appraisals
- Succession Planning